ページ

2012年11月10日土曜日

Melaka

2012/10/12

We went to Melaka, Malaysia. It was my birthday, so it became a memorable birthday for me!
It was almost one day trip; it took about three hours from Singapore to Melaka.
Melaka is a historical city; a world heritage; this country has many cultures because it was controlled by countries in the past.


Christ Church

Amanda is a great writer and wrote a post about Melaka on October 20 in her blog.


Melaka Sultanate Water Wheel

Trishaws


    China-town



 Melaka Sultanate Palace  

On our way back to Singapore, we stopped at a rest area and enjoyed a coffee. This coffee looked black, but there was condensed milk in it.







2 件のコメント:

  1. Kopi C! Yum! Travelling into Malaysia was a really great experience. And what a fun way to spend a birthday! Thanks for letting me celebrate it with you!

    返信削除
  2. Thank you very much for your wonderful presents, and I was happy to share my birthday with you in Melaka!

    返信削除