ページ

2012年11月10日土曜日

Enjoying Singapore

After lunch we enjoyed the Singapore River Cruise.



I finally saw the Merlion; the symbol of Singapore.

A unique scene; the low and high, old and new buildings

Statue of boys jumping into the river

Amanda invited us to her apartment at Fraser Suites. Her room was gorgeous. My husband and I were happy that she got a great position in SIM, and we are very proud of her! We were glad to see this part of her life in Singapore, too. 


We enjoyed moon cakes together she had bought in China town for us. The inside of the moon cake includes a york, it looked like a moon.






2 件のコメント:

  1. This was such a fun day! Reading your blog brings back all the happy memories of our time together! =D

    返信削除
  2. I really enjoyed Singapore with you; I wrote my posts remembering those days.

    返信削除