ページ

2012年12月10日月曜日

From Singapore to Bangkok

2012/10/15

My husband and I went to Bangkok, Thailand after our time with Amanda in Singapore.


                                            


 The flight attendants wearing Thai silk. They are very charming.


The beautiful orchids welcomed us in our hotel room in Bangkok.



We arrived at our hotel late at night. We saw some boats that were illuminated on Chao Phraya River.

Many hotels are built on the shores of the Chao Phraya river. We used hotel shuttle boats and Chao Pharay Express Boats to go sightseeing.

 The river which we saw last night.

 Hotel Shuttle Boats

 Chao Phraya Express Boat

A conductor sold tickets in a very unique way. She walked around in the boat shaking a can with coins inside to show us that she collects a fee from us. I wondered what the sound was when I heard it for the first time. 


This is the can.





2 件のコメント:

  1. Wow! It looks like you had a beautiful experience in Thailand! Thanks for another great post! Now I am thinking that I should try to get to Thailand while in Singapore...

    返信削除
  2. Yes, I recommend you to visit Thailand while in Singapore! Please enjoy my posts coming soon.

    返信削除