ページ

2012年9月21日金曜日

Good bye, my camera!

August 3, 2012


The Matterhorn Glacier Paradise:3883m. We went up to there by ropeways.





 a scene through the window of the ropeway

Matterhorn Glacier Paradise
Many people was enjoying ski.

We went to Glacier Palace. 

It occurred there. It was very cold in the palace. I took out my scarf and put on it around my neck while having my camera on my wrist. I noticed that I didn't bring my camera with me when we had coffee 20 minutes later. I was very overwhelmed to learn that I lost my camera. I couldn't find it, although I followed our routes. I didn't know where I lost it. However! Look at this picture! My camera fell to left of my feet and you can see it in a picture that my husband took me with his camera. Oh, my God!
It was too shocking to remember other memories. 




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿